Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

If They suffocate us in PDP, We will Move -Gov Ameachi


The photo above was taking on Saturday at the Port Harcourt int Airport  with Gov Ameachi doing what I will call damage Control After his blunder on Thursday at the presidential Dinner.

Barely 24hrs After that warm handshake with GEJ (a first in 6months), he speaks in a thanksgiving service this time answering to the Archbishop of Niger delta Province and Bishop of Niger Delta North Diocese Rt, Rev Ignatius C. Kattey, at the Thanksgiving service marking the 60th Birthday of former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, OCJ Okocha,SAN, in Port Harcourt.

These are the statements he made, while speaking at the event answering questions about his suspension from the Apex Party.

“If they (PDP) reverse it tomorrow, there is one more option left to me, I can dissolve the entire executive. The police can remain there as much as they want, it is Obio/Akpor people’s problem; the money is going nowhere. We have saved you too, because the reason they suspended the executives is because they said, ‘let us investigate the place because there was corruption.’

“I lead the people of Rivers State and I will lead you. If they suffocate us in PDP and we need to move, we move! We will continue to struggle for our rights, and that includes our oil wells. You will hear the truth of this fight in December or January. I will address the state and I will tell you the truth of the fight,” Amaechi said.

Now I think this issues has been practically the focus of the first half of the year in Rivers State..And the sincerely I am tired of it all.... what do you think...????

No comments:

Post a Comment