Translate

Thursday 18 October 2012

Aerial View Of Port Harcourt City
Hello New PHC blog Reader,...
I was reading the Wings, Arik Airs Inflight magazine,  some days ago, after reading some amazing reviews and Discovering some cities in the World, I turned to the pages that give you little insight about Cities and I got to my city "Port Harcourt".  I thought to myself how true is that review, what is really amazing about the national Museum they talked about? How can I tell the Story of life in the Garden City? Who really Knows what happens in Our City, The Good The bad the Ugly, The Events, the things that make news, the things people from other cities in Nigeria and the World Speculate about. Do we really know Port Harcourt City....?? The pretty sights the Ugly Sights, the developed Streets the underdeveloped Once....?? Its all been Questions and more Questions.


************Welcome to the Port Harcourt City Blog******** PHC Blog will Help  you discover Port Harcourt, In Pictures, sounds, Videos and Words....and More.

**** I know this First Post Might not Come out so well but I will get better I promise****

1 comment: