Translate

Wednesday 25 June 2014

#EntrepreneurAlert : INTRODUCING - SUGARBOY CLOTHING


Its amazing how fashion has evolved and so many young people now make loads of cash from designing simple but elegant wears with locally sought fabrics. Today on #EntrepreneurAlert I bring you #Sugarboyclothing. Read a little brief from the CEO, Diji.  

My name is  DIji I am the CEO of #sugarboyclothing, I love dancing and swimming... Am a simple and out going guy who loves to laugh and make other people laugh.  I was Born April 19.

"Fashion has always been my dream for many years but it's one thing to have a dream and it's another thing to have a plan and direction to your dream...... It was a difficult road for me because I never attended fashion school, I graduated from the University of Port Harcourt (uniport) studied statistics. It was nothing close to fashion but I stayed committed and focused.  I had so many ups and down during my growth to this stage too numerous to mention but with God and commitment the sky will definitely be your limit"

Ok Guys Start Placing Your request now. Contact Diji on 07036788165, IG sugarboyclothing, bb 7E138D08, Email sugarboyclothing1@yahoo.com

See more Pictures After Cut.











11 comments:

  1. Congrats dear #yemi#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1 @ Diji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All de best bro #akp#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explicit!wonderful and l love it keep up the good work pls I want to place my orders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ones again. i wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all d very best and may God continue to prosper D work of ur hands. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a gift from God bro...not everyone has such talent...nice 1#wondaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really a gift from God bro...not everyone has such talent...nice 1#wondaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Deewone cbmg25 June 2014 at 21:09

    Oke wonderz.nigga hit a nigga up.@diji ur head dey dere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stuff bro.@oke directed me here,and I must say I'm totally impressed.will place an order soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. He was so rude, and lack courtesy,imagine deleted me off his bbm,simply because I added him,in other to order something nice for my husband, gosh! U need to go learn some manners.

    ReplyDelete