Translate

Sunday 29 June 2014

Chuck Bazz: My 5 Favourite places in Port Harcourt

Chuck Bazz
River state, one of Nigeria's 36 states was created from the then eastern Region of Nigeria. The strategic importance of River State in the economic equation of Nigeria earned it the name treasure base of the nation. Port Harcourt the state capital is kown all over the world as the garden city because of its beautiful layout and decent environment, thus having lived and worked in the state as a TV Presenter/VJ the state does have some breath taking hangout spots I will love 2 share with you. First on my list is 
  • Hotel Presidential Port Harcourt Nigeria: I am made to understand that the hotel has a total of 251 rooms and 49 suits, my love for this amazing hotel became high after I lodged there for a photo shoot for a leading clothing line in the country. Since then anytime I need to relax its always my top choice. 
  • Le Meridien Ogeyi Place Port Harcourt:  Second on my list is LeMeridien, located @45 tombia street GRA Phase 2. If you are a lover of class and good life that's definitely the place to be. The hotel has 86 deluxe rooms and suits tastefully furnished in contemporary African luxurious decor which makes it special. Having gone to play polo when I was finding my interests in games made me realize that its actually a good hangout spot for the lovers of the polo game . See Full Post after cut and More Photos of @Chuckbazzgettv (Shh** ladies He is Single lol*)

  • COSMO LOUNGE: As a VJ, celebrities come 2 visit from time to time and showbiz and nightlife almost goes hand in hand. I have done a couple of high profile interviews wit Nigerian celebrities some of which am friends with at the moment and its only right that when they visit, we hit the clubs which takes me to the next hangout spot called Cosmo lounge located in GRA off Abacha Road Behind Next Time Supermarket. lol** you have got to appreciate the way the bouncers are dressed and the good music from popular Dj's in town,its a place you need to be during the weekend.
  • D-line or Elekahia Bolle Spots: On Fridays mostly I love to eat plantain and fish which is popularly known as Bolle and fish in Port Harcourt. I am yet 2 decide which part of the town makes the best; D-line or Elekahia housing estate? well you should find out and let me know.
  • Natavan: Lastly Port Harcourt can be a very interesting place to reside if you also have friends living around who are lovers of karaoke which the town provides with different karaoke bars (De Office and Kucina) For me Natavan located in GRA is my spot although am not a good singer but i can try. 
So if you are coming Port Harcourt Try these places and trust me you wont regret your stay, have a nice day. 
Follow me on twitter: @ChuckBazzgettv


No comments:

Post a Comment