Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Abandoned Nigerian Stock Exchange Building (in Port Harcourt)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Building Port Harcourt.

Everyday I pass through Kaduna street in D-line Port Harcourt I see this Building(the Nigerian Stock Exchange Port Harcourt), Just looking at it, you can see it is a structural master piece but for over 10 years this building has been under construction. The construction company starts and stops due to reasons we cant tell. We need to know who is responsible for this project, who is the cause of the abandonment of this project , lets ask this questions so the whole country knows and pays attention to the Permanent Nigerian Stock Exchange Building in Port Harcourt so necessary actions can be taken for its completion.

Help Share this Post. 

1 comment:

  1. ℓό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ℓz.. Sure I ask myself this question each time I drive by it. I think the structure does not meet some required safety standards that's why its being suspended evry now and then. The pyramid floors to be specific. Honestly, I presurise the Government to either COMPLETE it or PULL it down. Jst do something. PHC is fast developing and the site dosnt fit in again.

    ReplyDelete